Linda’s Art & Frame offers drawing and oil painting art classes for kids:
This class is geared to the younger student between the ages of 6-10 and will be a delight for them!
The course will cover:
- Concepts of line, form, value, and space
- How to explore and express themselves using graphite, pen, and pastel
- Drawing animals, fantasy characters, basic cartoons etc.
- Draw shapes with the concepts of size and proportion
- Introduction to pencil sketching and shading as they create their cherished artwork
This class offers the older child from age 11-14 and is more enhanced drawing program.
Students are encouraged to complete projects for display using these skills:
- positive and negative space
- gesture drawing
Oil Painting for Kids
Linda’s Art and Frame has 2 oil painting classes just for kids. One is for kids 7-10 and one for kids 11-16. Kids of all ages are welcome to join adults in a class on Saturday mornings.
Lynda Penrod Champion